Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You Know Who You Are...So Come On Give it Up

Hey Tadpoles. The Skippy Spirit of Christmas here and I am getting ready to gear up for Christmas card sending.

You know who you are - and you know I want to send you one....So if you are okay with it could you PLEASE email me your address so I can send you a heartfelt Christmas card - none of this internet stuff - a real piece of snail mail in your box - sure to include a snowman!

My email is skippyaveo @ gmail. com [lose the spaces and you are set!]

If you read - if you comment - if you lurk - I want to send a little piece of joy your way! Please send 'em - I will be forever grateful.

It is my lil' way of letting you know how much I appreciate you all.

PS - If I have had your address in the past please don't think I still have it [Yes Linda I still have yours :)] but my kids cleaned up for Thanksgiving and a lot has been misplaced. Resend - Be safe! Get a card from the Pond!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm a first time reader, not a regular. Obviously this post isn't directed towards me, but I wanted to say I love this idea. There's something great about snailmail.

Yum Yucky said...

hehehe.

Gizmo said...

I already have my piece of the pond - hanging right over there >>>>>>
:)

RVVagabond said...

Yeah, real nice, blame the chillun for losing your addresses. Heh. I swear you are the losingest person I have ever met. It's a good thing you're so dang cute.