Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Quick Bento

I thought this was too cute! The oldest made it for her lil' sister. It is only one half of her lunch, because I didn't get a picture of the other box which had cherry tomatoes, marinated cucumbers and celery.

This box has: Heart shaped cheddar and swiss cheese, heart shaped salami and squares of flour tortilla; homemade mini chocolate chip cookies and a clementine.

It amazes me how much fun they have making their lunches. I also love that they food is always nutritious and portion controlled.

3 comments:

Yvo Sin said...

I absolutely love it. I would love it even more if someone would make lunch for me, but part of why I do this is to remind myself how much I love me... Yes, I need reminding sometimes.

Gail said...

That's a great idea...nutrious and creative!

Gail said...

correct my spelling of nutritious! Maybe I got it right this time!