Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You Aren't Supposed to Do That!

Don't y'all realize that you can make me laugh via email and comments?  I read what you send me and start laughing and then choking.  The whole "trying to suck in air" thing. 


So many of you are guilty of this. :grinning: Thank you!


Jeesh Tadpoles - I love it, I do. Laughter is the best medicine, but...in my case it can take the breath right out of me.  If I start laughing too hard I have to stop and try to catch my breath.


[Ask Linda Vagabraun - she has done this to me on the phone. More times then once. Okay, okay, every single time we talk.]


Today's list of culprits include:


Mynx - because she is a :harlot: [she said it, not me] and has a bra I really want. Okay, I want half of her bra, because...well.  You have seen me and Mynx. You know why.  Oh, and I know who is in her :harem: [she said it, not me]. We counted you guys. Watch out. Or come on over. heehee


Adorkable Ditz - who kindly sent along the theme song to "Superman" in her comment on my post about Pooldad.  I played it for him when he returned home from work and we about lost it laughing.  I think I am going to play it every night for the entire month of May. For fun. :) Thank you gorgeous Morgan.


Then it got interesting because I shared that story with Barb and [to not be outdone] she came up with this about my lovely husband:


"Faster than a speeding bullet.  More powerful than a locomotive.  Able to clean all pools in a single bound.  Look up in the sky.  It's a bird.  It's plane.  It's S**** Poolman....Strange visitor from another planet, came to earth with powers and ability far beyond those of mortal men.  Poolman....Who can change the course of mighty rivers.  Bend steel with his bare hands.  And who disguised as S***** G*****, mild mannered poolman, for a great metropolitan area, fights a never ending battle for Truth, Justice and a Clean Swimming Pool."


Yeah, I about spit my Cheerios out on that one. :)


After recovering from Barb, my pal Phelan and her damn cows showed up and well..... her plans for the most awesome living Wake ever.  Which, if you can see the humor in a living Wake [as we both can] then I think you have lived a pretty wicked happy life. [I am stealing the idea, but not the part your hubs came up with. I am thinking more "Hawaiian Luau" type.  Mynx needs to come in a coconut bra. As do Barb & Bruce and Bruce come to think of it.]


I thank you all for the continued smiles, the laughter and the lack of oxygen. 


I know one day I am going out of this world on my last breath, as will we all. 


I just know I am going to be laughing all the way.


But could y'all stop trying to make it sooner then later?  :wink:



18 comments:

Phelan said...

Well dang skippy, I was going to ask if you wanted to be one of the zombie strippers.

BB said...

Hahahahaha...Well done Skippy. If I have to stop making you laugh I'm afraid I can't talk to you anymore!! I just can't help myself. I swear! Love you lady.

Jennifer said...

Laughter is the best medicine... unless it kills you! Take care and keep laughing, my friend, but remember to breathe! :)

Unknown said...

I always heard that laughter is the best medicine. Hope you are having a great day.

Lyndylou said...

laughing is sooooooooo good for the soul! I'm glad you have so many people who can make you chuckle so much you can't get breath. It's the very best kind of laughter.

Tony Van Helsing said...

Laughing is one of the most important things in life.

Southhamsdarling said...

I so agree! You've just got to laugh and I'm so glad that your friends are providing so much laughter for you dear friend!

Rebecca said...

laughter is the best medicine

not displayed said...

You forgot that I am a heathen as well as a harlot lol. As for the harem...well, what can I say? I love my boy bloggers.

I am happy I make you smile lovely lady because you always bring a smile to my day too.

Just keep on breathing..

Anonymous said...

Well you're the one who called him a Superman, I'm just glad you guys liked it!

Now keep breathing so I can make you laugh even more! >:D

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

lol... too funny...

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Don't we love it when we get a laugh from something a blog pal has written. I often have a chuckle or laugh so hard my sides hurt when I am reading blogs and comments left of blogs..........it does suck when someone asks me what are you laughing at and then they want me to relate the whole story what I have read the comment that made me laugh and they really don't give a rats ass they are just being a pain in the bum.............

I really just want to tell them to mind their own busines it wouldn't interest them but alas I don't I am often fair to nice to tell them to but out and if I do it will only piss the grumply bum off......aka hubby.

christopher said...

Yay for laughter!

Knitty said...

Sometimes I laugh so hard, tears roll down my leg. ;-)

LBB said...

Laughter is the best medicine!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL mothers day weekend!!(filled with lots of laughter!!) :D

Travelin' Mike said...

I love getting funny stuff as well. Sometimes I'm sitting in front of the computer laughing so hard my wife wonders what the heck I'm doing! Hope all is well! =)

Yum Yucky said...

I wanna laugh so hard that my stomach muscles hurt and my eyes squeeze out waters and I start coughing from wrong airway passage breaths. I'm overdue for that kinda laugh. That means it should be coming soon, right?

that guy said...

i may have slept thru this day..
i totally missed this post...

glad you are laughing, even if it hurts, cuz it means you're living...

but we don't wanna kill the skippity do da, so from now on...

very somber comments...
from me and tUcKeR











yeah, right whatever...

loves ya skippy!