No worries Tadpoles I am fine.
Only my pride [
Sunday was the.best.day.ever.
This list of the day's events will sound boring to most, but indulge me - because it was awesome.
- I awoke first - at 9 am [yay sleep!]
- Bathed [by myself!] dressed [by myself!]
- I curled my hair and put on make up [rare!]
- Surprised the entire family when they woke up. They wondered where we were going heehee
- The weather was spectacular and I opened all the doors and windows - fresh air!
- Pooldad and I went to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee and doughnuts - brought some home for the girls
- We took the dogs on a looooong walk
- Had the most spectacular hour long chat, while sitting on my back porch getting the sunshines, with my bestie :waving at Little River:
- For the first time in 6 [?] years I made my infamous Chicken n' Dumplings [Pooldad usually makes this, but I wanted to give him a day off - he is working so hard.]
- I ate the deliciousness of the aforementioned [and didn't get sick!]
- I cleaned the kitchen, not once, but twice!
- Relaxed and reminisced with Pooldad after the girls went to bed
I must have been feeling all HERO-like [you can step in any time Adorkable Ditz with a theme song, giggle] because at one point I skipped [literally] off to the bathroom and on the way there I slipped on the top step and fell - WHAM! - right on my tailbone on the hardwood foyer floor.
I hit so hard I woke up Wallene and scared the beehoohoo out of Pooldad [who was in the kitchen and came running!]
My completely awesome day ended with me limping to bed, nursing my wounds [and, again, my pride].
But you know? The bruises are going to fade, but yesterday won't. And that is the best!
I did it Tadpoles.
I was ME for a whole day.