Friday, June 26, 2009

It Figures

Of course the junk food foray was going to come back to bite me in the behind. Why would I think any different?

Note to self: Do not sleep in.

Spotting dishes in the sink when I awoke this morning I had the following conversation:

Me: Wallene, did you have chips and dip this morning for breakfast?
Wa: No Mom. I had them for snack around 11 am.
Me: Oh, okay. That's cool. May I ask what you did have for breakfast?
Wa: Spaghetti-O's.

**headdesk**

Me: We have fruit, cereal, oatmeal, bacon, eggs, yogurt, bagels and waffles in the house. Why would you pick Spaghetti-O's.
Wa: 'Cause they looked good?
Me: Sigh.

[We all did get a good chuckle out of this. I am not mad - just kind of shaking my head :) ]

3 comments:

Yvo Sin said...

ell oh ell :)

Gail said...

Almost as good as ice cream for breakfast...I was told it had milk and eggs in it.

bulletholes said...

Spaghettio's!
The cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast!