Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Found Someone!

[Future Worm Wrangler :)]

Yep! I found an actual person at the Squirrel's school to hear me out regarding the tadpole/worm fiasco.

The Principal.

He knew nothing of the situation [as he shouldn't-it is just one class in the scheme of his day] but he asked me tell him about the entire scenario. At the end I apologized for taking so long with the story and I said I knew it sounded absurd, but....

His response?

"Don't apologize. One day Mrs. Skippy I am going to write a book. I am pretty sure this will be chapter 11. Thank you."

I knew something in my life would be published someway or another. :)


PS - Rudee made a good point. I have to say the Principal is a good guy and wasn't blowing me off - he will try to help. I don't know if it will help and at this point I don't care, but I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression. He will try.


5 comments:

Rudee said...

It just may be the most absurd chapter. Will this change anything?

SkippyMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellen abbott said...

I'm sure it won't change anything but at least you got to vent to someone in authority.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Glad that he listened. Maybe he will actually do something. One of those things that "can't hurt, might help"

Diane Laney Fitzpatrick said...

I think I'd like to read the principal's book!