Friday, November 27, 2009

Could This Day End Any Better?


JR came to visit and eat a bit - and we are ending our night playing the old time Galaga game on the TV. It is 12:30 am and I couldn't be happier.
~
My chest hurts from laughing so much.
~
Body parts! [inside joke, sorry!] and the the lil' dachsie has spent her night chasing a mini remote control car around the kitchen floor. Nothing screams "Thanksgiving" like battery operated entertainment, right?
~
And the richocheting bottle cap? Oh holy goodness.....Ask the Squirrel - we all wet our pants laughing. When I tell you, honey, to throw it back please don't miss and let it hit you smack in the head, 'kay? Okay.
~
I love you all and I thank you for being here for me. I couldn't do it without you.
~
ETA: The answer to the post title is a resounding YES! My day did end EVEN BETTER [at 1:50 am]- Please go check out Gizmo and see what she did on behalf of the fight for Lupus. I can't stop crying. Thanks Giz. Thank you.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Glad you had a wonderful holiday.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Does laughter burn calories?