Wednesday, June 19, 2013

VERIZON YOU SUCK


[yes, that is Janine, in the country]
"I am the Verizon Skink. I ate your interwebz. deaaaalz."
They sucked when I had them in our home in Sterling and now they are my only chance, through MIFI to have them out here, in the sticks.

BASTARDS.

It's the expense.  I can't do it.  It is a complete ripoff.

I paid $15 USD at 1 pm today for 250 mb of  use. Granted, not a lot, but all I do is read blogs and email.  I am not making movies or surfing p0rn for goodness sakes.

So at 3:15 pm I notice a 50% usage warning.

Now at 5:25 pm I am at 90%.

What the heck?

I give up.  I just give up.

See ya.

Sometime.
Somewhere.
I can't afford this crap anymore.

OH, and for what it is worth I paid $60 this past Friday for 6 mb of usage.  Wallene and I used that up by Monday evening. Doing what I don't know and I don't care.  It shouldn't cost this much.  I am not driving, with gas I can't afford, to be on here.

There is no flipside to this.

Don't say goodbye.   Just say "See ya' later." and wave.

This is so completely screwed up.  Comments are closed because, really? Why does it matter?  I can't read 'em or respond.