Monday, August 1, 2011

Vacation Country Pictures

Ahhh. I finally got my lovely laptop to work. [Love you my beautiful Toshiba please keep working.]

Here are the pictures from this past weekend in the country.  I wanted you to see the view and how pretty the house is.

7:15 am Saturday morning. Starting on the chores before the 100 degree weather hit.


Leaf collection at it's finest!
Little Momma helpin'
The view from the porch.   The ninth green.
Told you it was pretty!
The tree line in the back yard.

"Momma my new braces hurt. Thank you for the homemade icee."


Trying to get out of the way of her shot. She had already nailed me in the wrist once.  Not taking chances.
Good luck with that shot Wally.

Her favorite T shirt - the Beatles!

Daddy on the [putt putt] golf course.

Let's go fishin'!

Good times!

Now, when can we go back?

12 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Love the photos does look like a nice place and so relaxing lucky you.

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Skippy. I was so pleased to see these photos, so that I could see for myself that gorgeous place that you had talked about. My oh my! No wonder you like it so much. The house IS beautiful, and it looks like such a peaceful place. I can just imagine you sat on the front porch. I think places like that give us strength and leave us feeling refreshed. Poor Wallene with her braces. My granddaughter has had hers in for 2 years now and just wants them OUT! Great family photos and thanks for sharing them with us my friend.

Lyndylou said...

Lovely photos and that house is so gorgeous! No wonder you can't wait to go back :)

Tony Van Helsing said...

Looks nice, good shot of the sunset.

Jeannie said...

Just let me know when I can join you! It's perfect.

Rudee said...

It all looks so peaceful. Wish I were there.

Julie said...

can i come too?!?!?

Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun! I wanna come toooooooooooooooo... Thanks for sharing, Skippy. Been catching up on your posts. Looks like it's been a fun summer. Was wondering if you'd like to adopt me into your family???? lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Skippy,. Wow that house is so beautiful, I can understand why you like it so much. A nice place to chillax :-) Lovely photos!

Juli said...

Beautiful!

Where is that? And Hello, that's not a little cottage, I think I could happily live there forever and ever.

Phelan said...

Looks like you had a good time

CWMartin said...

Looks like a lot of fun. And the Beatles? There's hope for the younger generation yet!