Sunday, August 28, 2011

Once Again With the Toilet Paper

I really shouldn't mention to Pooldad that we are a little low on toilet paper in the bathroom.  
Here's why:
I laughed hysterically at his little pyramid.
Next he surprised me with this:
I decided it was toilet paper wars and so I did this:
It says "Don't Mess With My Toilet Paper Mr.Man!"
That got a good laugh from Pooldad.
 Wallene wanted to play, so she left Daddy a note too.

I keep telling you guys you want to live here.  
If just for the things we figure out to do with Charmin.

WHAT?
giggle
It's not everyone that spends a Sunday night photographing toilet paper, right?
Enjoy your Monday Tadpoles. I hope it is a great week for y'all!

13 comments:

Lyndylou said...

Tee hee hee so much fun :)

Julie said...

the kinda thing that goes on chez moi aussi!!!

Not bad - a bit of the olf french of a monday - can't have been that drunk last week!!!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

What fun! Never tried writing on toilet paper, but we used to leave silly messages for each other on the bathroom mirror.

Rebecca said...

hehe what fun

Southhamsdarling said...

You sure know how to have fun in your house! Hee Hee!!

Juli said...

It's like we live in the same house.

:)

But I spent my Sunday praying for electricity.

Jeannie said...

Soo funny! You arefortunate that your mr does anythingwith it! My bunch act like tp is thegreatestmystery. Sorry about the spaces. I'm on the tablet

Tony Van Helsing said...

It's a lot better than putting those covers over toilet rolls that look like women in big dresses.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! That was so funny :) some toilet paper fun. Perhaps I should do a practical joke on Paul...he's often complaining about the toilet paper (Bug rolls) lol.

Greenmare said...

oh it's a good thing my cats don't live at your house, they love to mess with toilet paper!! they would have rearranged that tower in no time!

Yum Yucky said...

hahahha! you guys are such an awesome family.

Knitty said...

What a crappy way to spend your Sunday night. Now don't be offended...it really looks Charmin. I just let my thoughts go to pot here on your blog. I'd better go now...I am feeling a little flushed.

susanb said...

My M-i-L asked me to get toilet paper when I did some shopping for her. I got a 12 pack. I then went to all the bathrooms to restock them up. Bathroom #1 already had 6 rolls, # 2 had 6 also. Bathroom #3 had 9 and her master bath? about 18. She lives alone.

With the tower o'toilet paper, I would be concerned about it falling into the toilet!