Thursday, August 4, 2011

One More Trip Before It All Begins

Yes, my friends - we are off to the country one more time before our August whirlwind begins.
YAY!
We won't be able to get back down to the house until early November, so we are going to fit in one more weekend of fun while the weather is still favorable to outdoor activities.  I am very excited.

Oh, and there is the small matter of the coleslaw we forgot in the 'fridge.  We do need to clear that out so no one finds it in a few weeks covered in mold. heehee

I will be auto posting two stories that I have wanted to share with you while I am gone.  Saturday's will be "The Best $10 I Ever Spent" [it WAS!] and Sunday's will be "Top 10 Reasons Why Owning a Swimming Pool Makes You Dumber".

Enjoy your weekend Tadpoles.  We'll see ya' on the flipside.

13 comments:

colenic said...

hugs and lots of love to you..enjoy every single moment...

Juli said...

Thank God I don't have a pool.

If my IQ drops any more...

Damn. It's already happened. I can't even think of a witty comment. :)

Yart said...

Have Fun! See ya when you get back!

Lyndylou said...

have a great weekend my friend :)

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Skippy! How wonderful for you to be going back to that gorgeous place in the country. Have a lovely weekend and we will look forward to your AutoPosts. Love it that you're going back to get the Coleslaw out of the fridge. Hee Hee!! That was a cunning ploy on your part my friend, and you see - it worked! You get to go back there. Hugs.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Enjoy! How sweet of you to leave the autoposts for us while you're gone.

Jeannie said...

Have a great weekend! Enjoy!

ellen abbott said...

Have a great weekend.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Have lots of fun and make lots of memories.

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun and I cannot wait to hear how owning a pool makes you dumber!!

Hugs!

Rudee said...

Have a great time!

Celia said...

We have a saying, "Anything baby equals half-IQ" That's usually when dealing with new mom's. I admit to mommy brain.

Anyway...have a really great time!!

Knitty said...

I hope you have perfect weather and enjoy every second of your time away. Take notes so you can tell us stories upon your return. :)