HAM, BROCCOLI & CHEESE WREATH
1 can chunk ham
2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
2 cups shredded swiss cheese
1 tbsp prepared mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1 can crescent rolls [8 crescent rolls]
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet lay crescent rolls [fat side overlapping] in a circle and make a star pattern, with points out. Our youngest says it looks like a sun when you get done. Put aside.
3. In a large bowl combine all ingredients [breaking up ham into bite size pieces]. I don't usually measure anything - I like mine a little more mustardy [word?]...so I might put a little more in.
4. Spoon mixture onto the crescent rolls in a circle covering the fat part [towards the center.
5. Pick up the pointy ends and wrap around the mixture, tucking under to seal.
6. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until golden brown. Approximately 13 minutes.
Folks, it just does not get any easier then this. You don't have to serve rolls - look crescents! No salad - hey broccoli! - the meat and cheese? It's in there.
It is all good folks. All good. Quick, easy and cheap! Three things I love.
It reheats well too, although we rarely have leftovers.
P.S. The picture shows a double batch made with a can of the LARGE 6 piece butter crescent rolls. This was for when we had company - but I usually make it with the 8 regular size crescent rolls. Also, store brand crescents work just as well. You don't have to spend the extra to be all Pillsbury. :D