Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We Get Bored . . . hee hee

This is my daughter's idea of decorating the bathroom. 
Yes, that IS duct tape holding up the cork board.  Orange duct tape at that.
And that is an alarm clock hung on the wall.
I realized when I saw this that I MIGHT want to visit her bathroom a wee little bit more often.
Two signs with her real name.
Marching band notes.
An alarm clock.
Corkboard with push pins.

Next up - fingernail painting.  Since Wallene's school colors are black and silver I thought it would be fun to paint her nails in the french manicure style with those colors for her football game this week.  Black with silver tips.  The plaque in the middle is her hand in kindergarten. 
Click the pic'
And last, but not least, we found something else to wrap the dog in. giggle
 Spottie loves wrapping paper.  I swear. Really.
Hope you are having a great Tuesday.  I am still bored, so I am off to find more mischief to get into. See ya' on the flipside!

9 comments:

Teresa said...

LOL! too funny!

love the wrapping paper.

Jeannie said...

Dex likes to unwrap presents - but I don't think he'd like to BE one.

Cute decor idea...I'll have to keep it in mind...yeah

I like the nail polish! I wonder what my daughter's school colours are. I doubt she knows.

Anonymous said...

It's calle creativity - lol - I love the decor.
Dogs are funny aren't they? Cool nails
Enjoy your Tuesday too.

Anonymous said...

Love her decorating style!! Every time I walk into Hannah's room it's different, so I just get used to it.

I try to wrap my dog up in a blanket, he looks so cute until he decides he wants to hump me - then all bets are off!

Hugs to you . . . you didn't know it but you inspired me today - you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out how. :D

Southhamsdarling said...

That decoration really did make me smile! Love the little coat on Spottie! Bet it's a laugh a minute for him, living with you lot! Hee Hee!!

Phelan said...

ha! cute

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

The dog in the wrapping paper brought up a memory of when we first got Dylan my daughter decided to wrap her in sticky tape it was fun trying to get it off her. Love the painted nails..........

Rebecca said...

cute

Rudee said...

I love the avant-garde decor. Very clever.