- Why . . . is a satellite hurtling towards the earth? Did NASA not know how to stop this from happening?
- Why . . . can't they figure out WHERE it is going to hit?
- Why . . . is milk now $5.01 a gallon? I miss Squirrel very much, but so glad she left for college. That child drinks a lot of milk.
- Why . . . isn't Wallene out of bed yet? She has to go to school. :excuse me for a moment . . . .WALLENE!: Problem solved.
- Why . . . isn't gay marriage legal in all states?
- Why . . . have I been awake since 1:30 am? And no, no "Bait Shop" movies this morning. Just a lot of "Law & Order."
- Why . . . did my husband use carpet shampoo to wash the dog? [I know the answer to this one, and it is Friday's post, but I want to see if you guys can guess. And NMM no fair telling the real answer.]
- Why . . . did I watch a marathon of "Toddlers and Tiaras" Monday night? Although I blame Diane in some way for this - not only should those pageants not be allowed the show shouldn't even be on the air. omg. Trainwreck.
- Why . . . [I mean how] can my husband sleep 15 hours in a row and still not want to get up? He isn't sick and he has late shift, but really? I want his teenage ability to sleep forever.
- Why . . . does anyone care about the "Real Housewives" of anywhere. Are they REAL housewives of ANYTHING? Rename the show already - "Money Whores of New York" works.
- Why . . . are there so many bad reality shows on TV? And why do they get nominated for Emmys? Supposedly there is NO acting, it is REALITY. So the point would be?
- And finally . . . Why are some people so insecure? I can understand a lot of situations where insecurity could grab you, believe me, I go out in public on wheels, but the trying to "one up" someone to prove a talent you don't have is so silly.
That's all I have for Wednesday Tadpoles. Somehow I seem to be obsessed with reality shows this week, but honestly, they are everywhere and one is more stupid than the next. Sorry about that.
We'll see ya' on the flipside. We're almost to Friday! Woot!