Thursday, September 15, 2011

Truth is Thursday. . .

Truth is . . . these guys are cute.  My friend has one and I couldn't believe I would think so, but - look - CUTE!
Bearded Dragon
Truth is . . . I will never have a lizard as a pet.  Or a snake. I don't mind them, but we have some household members that aren't so fond of the lil' guys.
  
Truth is . . .  we won't be having a Thanksgiving dinner on Friday, as I mentioned before, because we won't be home until 10:30 pm.  I think it may be concession stand hot dogs. [Not a bad substitute is you know how Skippy loves her some cheapie hot dogs.] hee

Truth is .  .  . I am having pumpkin pie tho'. woohoo
  
Truth is . . .  we have so many cable channels,  but I can never find something on at 2 am.

Truth is . . .  it is 2 am and I am now watching a movie called "Bait Shop."  That is sort of scary, dontcha' think?

Truth is . . . it is now 4 am and I sat through the whole movie.  It stars Bill Engval [the comedian] and Billy Ray Cyrus.  There are two hours I am not getting back. Wow. That was baaad.

Truth is . . . I really liked all your answers to yesterday's questions.  Thanks.

Truth is . . . I want to go back to bed, but I took a late nap and now I am not tired.

Truth is . . . the middle of the night [early morning] is really quiet.  Thank goodness I had the two Bills to keep me "entertained." [Yes, that is in quotes for a reason. I kid. I kid.]

Truth is . . . I just finished the most interesting book about the [almost] end of the world and survival as seen through the eyes of a 16 year old. It is called Life as We Knew It.  It is written by Susan Beth Pfeffer.  My youngest lent it to me. Pretty cool.

Truth is . . . I hope you all have a great Thursday. It's going to be a good one. :)

15 comments:

Celia said...

Truth is...I'm working midnight shift so I get to be the first to comment on your post.

Get some sleep!!

Diane Laney Fitzpatrick said...

Truth is . . . The reason I will never make a movie even if I find that I have a hidden talent of being the best actress in history, is I'm afraid my movie will be shown in the middle of the night, with all the other losers. Poor Bill Engvall.

Juli said...

Truth is... you have no idea what you're talking about. YOU ARE very good at this truth is stuff. :)

Truth is... I am also having a dry run for thanksgiving... just as soo as I get a deep fryer.

Truth is... if the deep fry turkey turns out epicly bad, Mom knows she's hosting thanksgiving this year.

Truth is... I need to get out more as well, well, out more to other places than work that is. :(

Truth is... my captia word is "ovasm". Seriously? It's too early in the morning for inuendos like that... :)
Thanks for playing!

colenic said...

Truth is...I must have missed a post because I didn't know about thanksgiving dinner...is it because Squirrel gets in late
Truth is...concession stand hot dogs are awesome...right up there with gas station hot dogs...
Truth is....I hope you have an amazing weekend and a very happy birthday...

life in the mom lane said...

Truth is I wish I could think up clever beginning for my blog :)

Jeannie said...

They always show the bad movies in the middle of the night - they get them cheap ya know.

I think those bearded Dragon's might be the inspiration for garden gnomes.

So is Thanksgiving on Saturday then?

I picked up a kid's book in the airport once - not realizing - and it was great! Harry Potter did well too.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Truth is... this is a grand post. Love it.

Rudee said...

To be truthful, I was up, too. Last time I looked at my clock, it was 3:41 AM. I slept til 10:30. Now I have a benadryl hangover. Fooey.

Sapphire made me laugh.

Teresa said...

truth is... great post. i wouldn't have a lizard, either.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Truth is ... I love the picture of that lizard. It looks like he's grinning.

Ooooh, the word verification word is only one letter off from being my maiden name! How cool is THAT?!

Anonymous said...

Yep, there have been many, many movies that have sucked ass and you don't get that time back.

Happy Thursday to you! And woot for pumpkin pie!

Tracy said...

I think pumpkin pie should be around year round.

I gave you an award on my blog. It was the first one I ever got so I had to pass it on to a great blogger (that's you).

Anonymous said...

I love reading your Thursday "Truth is" posts...are you always up that early in the morning? 4 am is like 9am for me over here ;)

Truth is...it's Friday tomorrow (yeeyyyyy)
Have a Lovely Day!

Hugs!

Southhamsdarling said...

Truth is - I don't know how you cope with being awake at that time of the night! Do you sleep all day?! Truth is - I'm sorry you're not having your Thanksgiving Dinner on Friday. Truth is = you're really good at this sort of post. Truth is - I will be thinking of you tomorrow, and hoping that you have a lovely birthday and an even better weekend. Hugs from across the pond my dear friend.

Unknown said...

Trut Is.... I grew up in a house filled with pet snakes, turtles, etc.

Truth Is.. I love lizards and use to 'foster' Iguanas that had been abandoned.

Truth Is... I came here from the link on Surviving Boys