Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

I will be off and on here the next few days due to my internet situation.

I am trying.

Still, Verizon is still being the sketch beyotch that she is, so I have to limit my time on the webz.

WAIT until you hear the story of their screwed up rules for paying for MiFi by credit card during a one month period.  They're criminal.

I almost seized laughing on their explanation. 

I need what little bit of internet we agree to pay for to take care of utilities, school and stuffz.

So, if I am not making a splash here, there or on FB, know I am there with you in spirit.

Cheering you on and loving on you in my heart.

Be warned tho'. . .

When I get the real internet. . .you're gonna wish Verizon still had me in their shackles and chains. ::grin::

See ya' on the LONG flipside Tadpoles.  Be safe. Take care and know I am thinking of you.

XO Janine

 

5 comments:

SapphireBlue said...

Ugh! I'm sorry about all the red tape. Hope to see you soon.

Gypsy said...

I can't wait to get unchained from Verizon. When I get back to CA in Nov my land phone is going. Then about 7 months later I will look for an alternative to the MiFi. Yee haw!

lotta joy said...

Hey. I just found you! I don't want to lose you already!

Jean said...

Big companies providing anything tend to suck *$$. I'm not on myself so much and don't have any excuse so you don't even require an explanation - but glad you have so I know all is okay.

Looking forward to seeing lots of you.

Spadoman said...

I'm payin' for both. Internet through AT&T at home and a 4G Jetpak from Verizon for the iPad and laptop when I'm away from home. I have to admit, I have never used even 50% of the Gigs I have from the Verizon thing.
I'll look for you and hope I'm around when you're around.


Peace