Friday, August 16, 2013

Even MORE Pictures

Okay. This is the house. No backing out now. :)

It is two level,with an unfinished basement.  That is where the washer/dryer are. Sorry, no bar MM. ::wink::

There is a lot of *stuff* in the pictures because they were still working on it.

Hope you like it as much as we do.

In no particular order:

The mudroom?  Fourth bedroom? Tadpole guestroom?
It's off of the kitchen with a door to the back of the house [I think?].  This house has 4 entrances:
 Dining room:
 Living room. Wood burning fireplace. This room looks out to the backyard:
 Living room window:
 Foyer and front door:
 Looking out the front door:
 Hallway with door going down into the basement:
Window over the sink.  30 cabinets and 13 drawers. YAY!:

 Basement stairs:
 Squirrel's room. It looks out to the front yard:
 Wallene's room

Master Bedroom:
Master Bedroom closets:
 Master Bath:
 Empty basement, but it has windows and a door outside. Plenty of natural light:
 Living room looking into the dining room [behind Squirrel who is walking into the mudroom:
 Dining room:
 Dining room looking into the foyer:
 Door to the basement. We still can't figure out what they were trying to keep locked down there, hee:
 Front porch:

 Backyard and shed:
Front:

So there you go. :;skippyhappydance::

It's such a relief. Whew.

Wallene and I are going to take a ride this weekend so we can video the neighborhood and the town.

Take care and we'll see ya on the flipside! xo Janine

13 comments:

ellen abbott said...

Oh, except for no porch on the front of the house, I like this one better. A deck or patio in the back would remedy that. More windows, natural light in the basement (windows and natural light are a must for me). And the girls' rooms don't have have those cramped ceilings. Yah, this one is definitely better.

Unknown said...

It's lovely. I like all the window's views. This is a good house for you.

Juli said...

OH! OH! I know!!! It's a cheap safety lock for kids that can turn the knob but maybe not navigate the stairs. At least that's what I used them for. :)

Southhamsdarling said...

It all looks really lovely Skippy and I'm sure you will all be very happy there. Lots of windows which is always good And it looks like a super back garden (yard!). Happy for you :)

Unknown said...

That looks really lovely, nice and bright and with wooden floors. This will be great for you all. Good luck and have a lovely weekend!

Hugs
Eva

colenic said...

I LOVE it!! I bet Wallene has a million ideas for the basement and what she could do for it...wonder if she could use it as a darkroom?? So much fun!!!! I can't wait to hear all about these adventures...love ya!

Linda said...

Congratulations! Finding a good house is always fun.

Jason and Michelle said...

its so sweet. I love the kitchen and all the cabinets :)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

And soon the real fun will begin. You'll turn that cute house into a wonderful home. 12:34

Unknown said...

I'm ashamed to say that I've just not had time to catch up on my favorite blogs these past few weeks. So imagine my surprise while visiting Mystic Mud and seeing your comment! A HOUSE FOR SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
I really like this house better than the other one. Something about just "feels" like a good fit for you guys. So congratulations, guys! I can just see you doing the "skippydance"

Celia said...

Wow! That's amazing!

Sally said...

This house looks great! I'm so happy for you all! The wood floors look awesome.

My guess on the lock is to keep anyone out that might possibly come thru the basement. We had one of those slide locks on our basement door as I was growing up, because our basement had an exterior entrance that didn't really lock.

I can't wait to see the house will all of your things in it! Of course, I'm sure you all will just be happy to be in the house and have all of your stuff in one spot!

aapkinews said...

You should shed your face frequently. Peeling your face removes the top layer of dead skin cells, uncovering the smoother, more beneficial skin underneath. In the event that your facial skin is particularly dry, you can shed a couple of times each week. Dealing with your skin by shedding it regularly gives your face a brilliant, glossy appearance. Furthermore, your skin will be cleaner and less sleek.

AAPKI NEWS
AAP KI NEWS