Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cleanup On Aisle Three

So your ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend.
And you and the new girlfriend both have babies with him.
Yeah, I can see how that might make you mad, but. . .
Life happens.
People move on.
Sometimes they even have more kids with other women.
I am sure that doesn't sit well with you, but did you REALLY need to follow the new girlfriend into Wal Mart and attack her with bleach and Pine - Sol? Seriously?

I don't know if any of you have heard this story on the news, but I don't know whether to laugh or just shake my head.  The link is here:  link  if you would like to see the prize winning mug shot of the woman who started it and read all about it.

The attack ended with 14 people going to the hospital with one person having serious eye injuries.

I am just glad the attacker didn't end up in the Hunting section of Wal Mart. Whew.

Hope all my Canadian tadpoles are having a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy a piece of pie for me!  See ya' on the flip side gang. Have a great Sunday.

7 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Skippy. Hope you're having a good weekend. I find it absolutely amazing how some people behave these days. Terrible for all those poor innocent people that had to go to hospital. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time! There sure are some nutters around. I just hope that I never meet one!! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

That's so crazy!! It takes all kinds to make the world go round, doesn't it?

The smoker that we have was bought at Menard's (home depot probably has them too) and it was only $35! Enjoy your Sunday!

Anonymous said...

There are some mad hatters out there alright - Jeez Louise! It scares me sometimes that people behave like that. And those poor people that had to go to hospital :( Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs x

Celia said...

That man is not work 350,000 dollars in bail money. Too bad outside people got caught in the middle of it.

Jeannie said...

Everyone thinks they're on Jerry Springer (is he still on tv?) or is it all Doc Weirdo whatever the frig his name is.

I hope the pendulum swings back a bit again to where people keep a little bit of to themselves. We are just way too free with our thoughts. Evolution in reverse.

Never mind God, but if aliens are looking down at us, they might just choose to annihilate us all.

Juli said...

Reminds me of a favorite country son...

"God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy"

Seems these people need more God and less beer. :)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Yes indeed what some people do I have no idea what goes through some girls heads once upon a time it was something we thought only young men would do but now days it is often young girls who do such silly things.