Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reason #22 Why I Am Not Getting Anything Done

I am entirely too busy making collages of pictures.  See my new header?
And listening to music.
Oh, and answering emails.
I don't dare go and read blogs until this evening.

Y'think maybe my family will overlook the whole "Nothing for dinner" thing if I show them my really cool collage?

Nah, me either. Not when they know there are salmon cakes on the menu.

::oh crud! I just remembered Wallene has a band concert tonight. yikes!::

Okay, okay - I am outta' here! See ya' on the flipside Tadpoles.

PS - I am also keeping all you mid west Tadpoles in my thoughts and prayers. Hang tough in the blizzard. We ARE thinking of you. Love and hugs! Skippy


Juli said...

We just call that "fend for yourself night." It usually entails a bowl of cereal or rice crispy treats. :)

Enjoy the concert.

CWMartin said...

Coulda saved a lot of letters by just saying, "goofing off". Not near as interesting, but one must economize these days.

mybizzykitchen.com said...

Love the collage!! Yep, I got to leave work at 1 today, they closed the office. My normal 35 minute commute home took 95 minutes, and it took me and Tony an hour to snow plow our drive.

I am toasty posty now though! Have fun at the concert!

Gypsy said...

I really envy anyone who can create a decent collage of anything. I am terrible at it!

SapphireBlue said...

Wow!! I love it! So cool!

thisisme said...

Your post did make me smile today! Yes, you did so well with your background Collage. Life sounds like a beach for you at the moment. YAY!!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Your collage is gorgeous!!!!! 12:34

Mystic Mud said...

Love the new header :) I call it "fix-it yourself night" but I can't do that too often or the ranks get all feisty, and not in a good way!