Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wow! Look Who Blew In!

They traveled all the way from a suburb of the "Windy City" of Chicago to come live at my house!

I feel so lucky and Oh! They brought homemade cookies too! Squeeee!

Who are they, you ask?
More snowmen friends, of course - Gifts from my friend the lovely and talented Bizzy!

Look!
First is this adorable box. So many snowmen! So bright & cheery!
 Inside:
I put it up to hang with all the cool kids on the breakfast bar.
Doesn't he look great?
Then this cutie felt snowman found his niche with Santa, on top of the sewing machine.  And the little snowglobe [love, love, love snowmen snowglobes] decided to make his home there too.  Bizzy even found the perfect card.  Lotsa' snowmen!
His mittens are so cute.
And here is a framed print that has a place of honor in our "Snowman Guest Bathroom".  I love that he has a cardinal with him.  :) [Yes, I do decorate our guest bathroom and was so happy to finally have something for the wall. Yipppee!]
Don't the cookies look delicious?  Bizzy is an amazing cook and I can promise you that these cookies are so yummy.
They are cranberry, nut, oatmeal [I think]. So good!
 Thank goodness she sent a huge bag! [Look how many cookies I get to savor. YAY!]
Bizzy  I can't thank you enough for the lovely surprise package - you really went all out on this one girlie.  I will treasure them and think of you everytime I look at them from my perch at my desk.
Thankyou:Thankyou:Thankyou: 

And just to add a few more smiles to everyone's holiday season:

9 comments:

Juli said...

Is that a snowman plate under the cookies?

Teresa said...

very cool, indeed! the cookies look delish.

the snowmen look pretty good, too but the cookes... well, they're my weakness.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Love the snowmen with me I have a thing for Santa Claus's but really need to update my collection as so many the last year or so have become damaged.

Anonymous said...

Glad the cookies were edible Skippy! Happy to send some holiday cheer to you and your family!

Biz

Jeannie said...

Wow! Lucky lucky you! I love your snowmen.

((((smiling))))

Celia said...

As we say in the knitting world, nice stash acquisition.

ellen abbott said...

more wonderful snowmen. lucky you!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Love that last little snowman with the big cold feet. (They're blue, aren't they?)

Southhamsdarling said...

WhaT A Fantastic package you received in the post from Bizzy, my friend. You must have been thrilled with the snowman (I love the box!) and all those yummy cookies. Yum Yum!! I'm coming right over! Hugs.