Tess over at Dance Like There's No Tomorrow tagged me for a simple 4 question survey. Here are my answers to her questions:
1. How did you meet the first love of your life and how old were you? I met [who I thought was] the love of my life when I was 16. We worked at McDonald's. I walked everywhere then [no car] and he was always offering to give me rides. He turned out to be a jerk. He cheated on me with half the night crew.
2. If you won a lottery, for say 10 million dollars, what would be the first thing you would do? Share a portion of it with my beloved in laws, have a big party and distribute a portion to many of my friends. Bank the rest and live off the interest, in retirement, with Pooldad.
3. If you had a chance to meet someone you have never met before, who would it be and why? Benjamin Franklin. I love reading biographies about him. He was such a fascinating man in so many ways. I think he would be fun to hang out with and learn from.
4. If you could be a circus performer, what would you be? I would be a lion tamer. I was Gunther Goerbel Williams biggest fan as a child. He always amazed me, but being the scaredy-cat that I am - I would settle for the pretty lady with the big headdress that rides the elephant around the arena.
Now I am tasked with picking 4 new people and writing my own questions.
I tag these four Tadpoles:
hed - hed down under
Khadra - Crab Goggles
Thisisme - Southamsdarling
colenic - A Smile a Day
My questions are:
1. You are having a dinner party for 10 people - who would have [living or dead]?
2. Have you ever had something bad happen that turned out to be a blessing in disguise?
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement to date?
4. What is the best part of your day?
After you answer the questions you are welcome to pick 4 of your blog friends and write 4 new questions. Have fun!
Sodium for 11/10/10
Breakfast: 0 mg
Lunch: 310 mg
Dinner: 700 mg
Beverages: 125 mg
Total: 1135 mg