Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Internet Shopping. What's Not to Love?

Look at these adorable angel ornaments!
I bought them for the kids for Christmas. They are little works of crochet art and so much prettier in person. The picture just does not do them justice.

Each is unique. I will write the year and kids' names on the clothspin.
I found them at Santa's Stitchery.

Now THIS is a hat Tadpoles.
I stumbled upon Annie's site while reading her husband's blog.
I am so thrilled!
The hat is mine IF I can get it off of her head. It is so soft, comfortable and did I say SOFT?
She will custom make any color you want. We already picked out the girl's colors and I am going for a yellow hat with a flower and a brim.
I love it. I wear hats all the time because of my hair and I am cold, but now I get to feel pretty doing it. Thank you Annie!!
~
So what have you bought recently?



5 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Good Morning Sunshine. Yes, these little dollies are sooooooooooo sweet and I already went to her site to see the sights. Really nice work.

Hey, Vanna...you're a pretty good spokesperson. Now all you need is a sparkly outfit and some cards to turn, that spell out: I am a very generous soul, and lots of people love me.....cuz we do and you are. (((hugs))) until next time

Diane Laney Fitzpatrick said...

Your internet shopping is SOOOO much more interesting than mine. I got some bassoon reeds in the mail today. Woo. hoo. I love the little crocheted angels. :)

RVVagabond said...

Love, love, love the hat! The Squirrel looks marvelous in it, especially in shades!

Adorable angels; people are just wonderfully imaginative, aren't they?

Word verification; rewnepho

I think the weird light I saw in the sky last night was a rewnepho.

Teresa said...

Those angels are adorable. I love angels. I also LOVE that hat. I need to have one of those for Kaitlyn (my little granddaughter). I'm going to have to check out those websites.

Word verification: hylshert
Hylshert, I'd love to have one of those!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Insomnia has had me on Craigslist at night, but I decided to stroll the internet ailes of the WalMart clearance and found to my delight some Coca Cola lights on the cheap! I was pleased with my purchase.

Love the little ornaments. They will become hierlooms for your girls.