Monday, July 13, 2009

There is a Kentuckian Tadpole Who is a.....

CROCHETER [my mistake, sorry I said KNITTER] EXTRAORDINAIRE
And it is GIZMO! YAY! Thank you so much.
So the following is now superfluous:
Can you please reveal yourself? I received these LOVELY potholders in the mail today and there is no note, no return address ....sniff, sniff, NO NOTHING in which I can thank you.
Please contact me via comments or email so I can give you great kudos and many thanks for completely making my day.
I could not have been more thrilled with these and love them. Please allow me to thank you.
Fess' up. :)
THANK YOU AGAIN. I am so happy :)

4 comments:

Gizmo said...

Well, they're crocheted - not knitted. And they're cotton yarn, so they can be used as washclothes too! Sorry there wasn't a note. Superman grabbed the envelope and mailed it for me - "as a favor". :)
I'm glad you like them!

Gail said...

How wonderfully thoughtful! And it was a surprise too.

SkippyMom said...

Wow! I amending my blog right now...and I cannot thank you enough they made me so happy on a pretty teary-eyed day.

Bless you Giz. Love ya!

Rudee said...

Lucky you!