Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Chore List

This is the chore list from this post.

You may have to click to read it [you think?] And although it is only Thursday everything is going according to plan with one exception - Spot keeps missing out on breakfast. :( The eldest is supposed to feed her in the morning, but forgets. She has her dry food all day, but she is missing her special moist food. Oh well...if your Momma is too busy making her coffee then you don't get fed Spot. [Momma being the eldest].

I love that I don't have to say anything. YAY! Just click if they do it . . . and we add up at the end of the week.
Y/D - youngest daughter
E/D - eldest daughter

5 comments:

Rudee said...

I want to see the report card.

SkippyMom said...

You are such a cynic girl...LOL...they will do just fine.

Now ask me in July. heehee....

Amy said...

I need one of those for myself. I am always getting of task Come to think of it...it usually has something to do with this computer I am on right now.

christopher said...

hehe, that's so awesome. thanks for the list.
it makes me so happy that your kids make their own lunches. it drove me nuts that i was the only kid growing up that had to make his own lunch

SkippyMom said...

Amy - it works great! I wish I had done it years ago :)

Chris - I made their lunches for years and they didn't seem to appreciate it, so yeah, they make em now :) [especially if they want bento]