|A whole sandwich|
|A halved sandwich|
|A quartered sandwich|
These are their observations:
- If I don't cut it [picture one] it means I am mad at her.
- If I simply cut it in half [picture two] they surmise I am not mad, BUT Wallene and I may have something to discuss when she gets home.
- If I cut it into fours [picture three] they are all smiles because something great is coming Wallene's way.
Seems these little ladies have a lot of time on their hands. heehee
Allow me to disabuse all those little Fruedians' of a few things.
- If I don't cut her sandwich it usually means her Dad made her lunch. He never cuts sandwiches. We still love her.
- It I cut it [only] in half it is because the makings of the sandwich will disintegrate if I attempt a second cut. Yes, still loving her.
- If I manage a quartered sandwich it is because the sandwich has the integrity and I know that is how my baby likes it best. Not loving her anymore or any less. IT IS JUST A SANDWICH. There are no hidden messages here
We had the funniest conversation last night regarding this. Pooldad [reminder: never cuts sandwiches] made Wallene dinner. Included was a chicken salad sandwich. As he set it on the table he said, "Here. I even cut it extra special." At the same time Wallene and I asked, "OH, you mean you cut it in fours?" He held up the sandwich [which was JUST cut in half] looked over and replied "I hope you two know how you are getting to our vacation spot* next week."
*Yes folks we leave Friday for 9 glorious days in the country. That is IF Wallene and I can get a ride. giggle
Have a great Monday. See ya' on the flipside.