We are going to be busy, busy, busy. Included on the calendar in August are the following:
- Pack up Squirrel in Pennsylvania and bring her home [YAY!]
- Once home she is having her wisdom teeth pulled [Boo!]
- Wallene starts band camp. It is 5 days a week, 9 hours a day, for the whole month
- Return Squirrel to college and get her all set up for her second year
- Squirrel's band camp starts [reminder to Mom - get the flute repadded]
- It's Squirrel's 19th birthday [YAY!]
- Wallene starts High School. [Gasp! Does this mean I am getting old?] It will be rounds of orientations, shopping trips [Boo!] lunches and lonely days.
- Eye exams for everyone
- Although Wallene's birthday is actually in early September her party with her friends is in August.
Now, I realize that the activities are the girls' but the coordination is Mom's job and the driving is Dad's - so, yep - it may not seem like a lot, but it is. And I know I am forgetting something. Don't you hate that? :D
It's all good tho' - thank goodness we like eachother's company. heehee
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. See ya' on the flipside Tadpoles.