You have to list 5 favorites for your 5 senses: Touch, Taste, Smell, Sight, Sound
1. My favorite things to touch:
- My husband's arms and hands
- My children in a hug
- The doggies' soft fur, especially Scoober's velvety ears
- A chenille bedspread
- Furry Man
2. My favorite things to taste:
- A brewed cup of hot tea with a touch of sugar
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Any juicy, well cooked beef [London broil and hamburgers come to mind]
- Fresh squeezed [tart] Lemonade
- A frosty mug of A&W rootbeer
3. My favorite things to smell:
- Clean sheets
- The smell of the air when it is about to snow
- Fresh mown grass
- My husband on his way to work and when he comes home at night
4. My favorite things to see:
- My childrens' smiles
- My husband
- A text that says "10450"
- My phone screen when it notifies me "____kid calling" [their name]
- The clock when it shows "3:40 pm" during the week
5. My favorite things to hear:
- The words "I love you."
- The response "Yo' Mom."
- Laughter or a good giggle
- The ocean
I know most of those are pretty obvious and there are a few "inside jokes" thrown in but I hope y'all give it a try. It was a great exercise in trying to choose JUST five.
We are off in the country again this weekend. We have some chores we have to clean up from our vacation that we were unable to due to the heat, so I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Have a great Saturday Tadpoles!