Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sometimes I Forget

That some of you don't know me very well - so I best explain.

Stress doesn't make me sick because it is just stress. Stress triggers conditions I already have.  And it takes BIG stress to do that.

Those that have read me for a long time know I have CHF, Lupus and Gastritis.

It is that last little jewel that is causing my pain now and if I can't control it it will aggravate the other two.

Oh Joy!

Your thoughts and kind wishes mean a lot, but I don't want anyone to think just because I am ill right now it has anything to do with flu, depression or I am falling apart at the seams.

I am not.

I have a great family [that you know] and I have my friends [and you know that too.]

I am doing the best I can right now.  Just forgive a little less Skippyness right now. Okay?