Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just Found Out I Am My Own Curse Word

Yep. 

My little biologist intern [Squirrel] informed me today that everytime she has a screw up in the lab or makes a mistake with her data she realized that she was saying "Mom!" out loud. 

As in "MOM, Dagnabit I screwed up. Come fix this!"

I asked her did she mean like a curse, like some people would say "Dammit" if they messed up?

"Yeah. Just like that Mom!"

I find it hysterical.  Glad that my kids don't curse, but instead chose to use my name as an expletive. Hee.  Dad is not so thrilled with it tho'.

I did tell her  that she can call my name all she wants but don't expect me to fix anything biological, because. . .well, I am in the curing tummy aches, applying band aids and making pie business.

Not a scientific bone in my body. No really.



And just for fun, here is our youngest, our baby, Wallene, looking all grown up:

Pictures courtesy of Fork Union Military Academy
 
 
Just another quiet weekend out here in the sticks. Oh, and look! It's raining again. Color me surprised. Ah well. . .yesterday was gorgeous, so I guess we'll take what we can get.
 
Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend and are relaxing with your love ones.
 
We'll see ya' on the flipside! Hugs xo

7 comments:

Gypsy said...

Wallene is such a beautiful girl! And it's pretty funny when "Mom" is used as an expletive. Thanks for the first laugh of my day.

Unknown said...

Wallene looks stunning!

Juli said...

My kids think I can fix anything. They actually look at me stunned when I say I have no idea what to do.

Worse?

Tony thinks I can fix it all too.

Love the pics. She is growing up fast, isn't she?

Linda said...

That is hilarious that "Mom" is their curse word.

Celia said...

What a beauty!

Yum Yucky said...

I recently found out my 2 oldest kids curse when I'm not around. Totally...appalled. Where did I go wrong!? ((sadface))

Wallace looks beauty. She's pretty much a woman. sheesh.

aapkinews said...

Apply the blend generously to your lips, and let it sit for around 10 minutes. At the point when you wash it off, you'll discover your lips have gotten gentler and may even look more full.
AAP KI NEWS
AAPKINEWS