Well, for Pooldad.
I am on a perpetual vacation. heehee
We didn't get a vacation last summer because Pooldad took off so much time when I was in the hospital he didn't think it was fair to his co workers to take off more time to "just relax". Yep, he is a good guy like that - so he ended up with a week that he had to take before the end of March of this year. [Their vacation/sick leave schedule runs April to April.]
How fortuitous as Squirrel has next week off from college and we are picking her up tomorrow [squeeeee!] and I will spend Saturday relaxing [recovering] from that trip because Sunday we are off to:
Myrtle Beach, SC
YAY! Sort of. It is a little bitter sweet because we are going down to help LA! finish with my Mom's estate and see Mom's home one more time. Okay - that will be a little hard, but....but!
Here are the bonuses to the trip:
- 11 days with my husband [11 days? That thud you heard was me fainting from my good fortune. hee]
- Squirrel is with us for 11 days!
- Wallene will be off a whole week from school with us
- It has to be warmer in SC - it just has to be - it better be
- I get to see my sister - for days! [She does have to work - boo! - but nights are good.]
- I get to meet Bouncin' Barb and her boyfriend Bruce and deliver Champagne. YAY!
It's the awesomeness! Isn't it?
We have a couple of logistical problems to work out - like how to move all the furniture back to VA and where to put the bazillion boxes my sister just told me we have to bring back [can the dogs ride on the roof?] and the trip is the longest one I have taken in years, so I am a little worried how I am going to hold up, but...
I'll figure it out - it's all good. :)
[Oh, I just realized I have to pack. Yuck. I'll do that Saturday.]
Have a great one Tadpoles. Make it the best day you can!