Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happier Stuffz

It's that time of year Tadpoles.
It's time for the Orange County, VA Fair!

What's great is we finally live in the county. Hee - and since they moved the fairgrounds we are now only 5 minutes away! WOOHOO.

And you know what the fair means, right?  Evelyn is entering her pictures and art again. :)

Thought I would give you a sneak peak of her pictures. She is only entering 9 this year and 5 pieces of art. If they had more categories she could certainly enter more. I swear that's what the child does morning, noon and night - art.

It's a good thing.

Here are the entries for pics - we'll keep the art for later.









I did post these on FB too, so sorry if this seems to be a repeat. :)

Tadpoles you have always been so very supportive of Evie [Wallene] and I truly think that your kudos and love have gone a long way in her following her passion for something that she loves so much, but questioned her talent.

I thank you all, again.

Hugs and love, Skippy

10 comments:

CWMartin said...

3 and 6- 1st prizes.

Juli said...

See... and I LOVE the butterfly one, particularly the fact that the shoelaces are different colors, like the butterflies wings.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

The porch steps with leaves and the wild flowers struggling to live evokes melancholy. These are all good!
Glad to see you back!

Gypsy said...

Fantastic pictures, all of them, but I also like the porch steps. Good luck, Evie.

Julie said...

I love them all, the butterfly tickles me the best but they all are awesome.
Blessings!!

Linda said...

Blue skies/white fence and steps and flowers--my favorites.

Anonymous said...

She is amazingly talented - I love the angles of her photography!! Great job!! (no wonder you are a proud Momma!)

Anonymous said...

Tell you daughter I just made the white fence, blue sky picture my desktop background - love cloud pics! :D

Yum Yucky said...

The field white fence picture is breathtaking. I also love the concrete steps with foliage. I may have to demand a signed piece of artwork from her. Hmmmmm....???

(Ps. I have mostly been quietly stalking your blog. You may not know it from my lack of comments, but I am watching you. Feel creeped out yet?)

aapkinews said...

Keep to a timetable for most extreme excellence advantage. You don't need to plan everything, except you do need to plan your suppers. Studies have indicated that individuals who are predictable with their schedules concerning nourishment and drink,AAPKI NEWS
AAP KI NEWS look years more youthful, and live more, than individuals who are sporadic with their eating times.