Monday, July 12, 2010

You Guys Are Really Good At This!

I have a dear bloggy friend, Teresa, over at of The Middle Side Life and her husband Ron is going into surgery this morning. The surgery was scheduled for Thursday of this week but he became quite ill this weekend and so they moved it up 4 days.

Since I believe so much in the power of your prayers and good thoughts I was wondering if you wouldn't mind going over and visiting Teresa at her blog and wishing her well?

Every little bit helps - I truly believe that and know the benefits of having such wonderful friends pulling for me.

Thanks tadpoles. Hope you have a wonderful Monday in your lil' pond.

UPDATE: YAY! Teresa just called and Ron made it out of surgery sucessfully! Thank you again tadpoles I know all your good thoughts worked. Love ya!

4 comments:

TinaM said...

You are so thoughtful SkippyMom :) You can count on us! So can Teresa!
I hope everything goes well!!!

Teresa said...

bless you, skip...

thank you to all who have already, and who will, visit my blog and leave good wishes. we also believe in the power of prayer and that God is still in the miracle business. He knows the entire plan and we are just travelers on this busy highway called life.

Bless you all.

Celia said...

Thoughts and prayers are free and they don't hurt. Of course, I'll be thinking of her.

Prettypics123 said...

Hi SkippyMom, Thanks for coming by A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings. I think more people have commented on this post of mine than anyother to date. I love hearing everyone's point of view! Please wish Teresa well for me. Take care...