Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Family Video

Wallene made me this video shortly before we moved from Sterling a few months ago.

It was her first attempt at video making, using our pictures [most of them from this blog] and music.

I could [and have] watch[ed] this video 10 times a day.

There are a few hiccups [like the crotch shot which makes no sense whatsoever] and at one point it looks like an advertisement for Coca Cola, but we get it.

I hope you like it too.

Happy Sunday. Smile Loudly Tadpoles. Life is a Gift. xo Janine

http://studio.stupeflix.com/embed/IdCeCYJ3Uc

13 comments:

colenic said...

Happy sunday to you... The video won't load for me..but I am sure that it's awesome...like everything you share...hugs and love to you

Tony Van Helsing said...

Some lovely shots of you and Pooldad. Those kids certainly like their Coca Cola.

CWMartin said...

Damn well done. Doesn't amaze you the talent these kids have now?

Unknown said...

I loved your video. You have a beautiful family!

Gypsy said...

Great video and so well put together. You and your family are totally awesome!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Hey this was great I liked it.......

Unknown said...

I enjoyed this movie...great job on here first attempt :) Some great shots in there. Have a lovely week

Hugs
Eva

Marni said...

I had a big cheesy grin on my face the entire time. LOVED IT!

Jean said...

Just....awesome!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Wonderful! The video is a beautiful expression of joy.

life in the mom lane said...

That was so AWESOME!!!!

life in the mom lane said...

That was so AWESOME!!!!

aapkinews said...

Keep to a timetable for most extreme excellence advantage. You don't need to plan everything, except you do need to plan your suppers. Studies have indicated that individuals who are predictable with their schedules concerning nourishment and drink, look years more youthful, and live more, than individuals who are sporadic with their eating times. AAPKI NEWS
AAP KI NEWS