Believe me, you really should thank me. heehee
- Tonight is Pooldad's office Christmas party at a fancy restaurant.
- Key word: fancy
- We have to dress up.
- I have lost 27 lbs since July.
- I now weigh 107 lbs.
- [I threw my scale out the window.]
- I used to wear a 4, but now I wear a 2.
- [Then I dropped a big honker rock on it.]
- I have nothing to wear.
- It was so difficult to find the few size 4 pieces I bought for fall.
- I am without hope of finding a size 2 in something dressy and age appropriate today.
- In the next 8 hours.
- I have about 2 hours of reserved energy.
- I haven't slept well, I am in constant pain and I feel defeated before I have even gotten dressed.
- I truly want to do this right, I WANT to look pretty for Pooldad [I know it sounds silly, but I want to make him proud].
- I don't want to look sick and gaunt. My color is good. . .but . . .
- I'm asking for the impossible.
- Instead of a fun shopping trip I am depressed at the thought.
- Really, terribly depressed. And crying.
- I hate being me right now. And I hate admitting how awfully sad I am.
- I hate being sad over a piece of clothing. . .but . . .
- This is about so much more than the dress.
- Wish me luck?
Well then? I hope this is a very, very good session.
See ya' of the flipside Tadoles, [of what I suspect is going to be a complete and utter meltdown in the dressing room at Nordstrom's. ::wink::]